Wednesday, November 12, 2008

motivation...where are you?

These last couple of weeks, I've had no motivation whatsoever. I've been in a little lull with the wedding since I'm at the point where most of our vendors are booked...so I'm not sure what all needs to be done anymore. I mean, I know there's a lot to do, but I just don't know where to focus my time.

I honestly get so overwhelmed with all the ideas and inspirations out there that I just don't know where to go with them; and I often feel like my wedding will never compare to all these beautiful weddings out there.

So my New Goals: Focusing solely on MY wedding; regaining motivation; and not looking at as many wedding blogs as I currently do [I get depressed].


Up coming things...
1. Our invitation design
2. Our wedding bands have been ordered and are awaiting pick-up
3. Our engagement session this weekend with the lovely Lisette Price

No comments: