Tuesday, May 26, 2009

our wedding: flowers

All I can say is WOW. A friend of ours offered to do all my wedding day flowers as a gift. I met and talked with her about 3 times to show her pictures of ideas I liked and to discuss color. I knew that I wanted an all gerbera bouquet for myself and for my maid of honor to have an all white bouquet. Other than that, I wasn't one of those brides with a particular list of flowers to include in all of her arrangements. So honestly, I had no idea how anything was going to look when I arrived at the venue. Even my bouquet was a surprise because she wasn't sure she'd be able to pull it off (we had discussed backup possibilities just in case).

So needless to say, when I arrived at the venue I was amazed. Everything looked perfect. All the boys had gerbera bouts and I had my gerbera bouquet.




The centerpieces were loose tulips in pint mason jars.


and our row markers were clusters of white spider mums - perfect because they do so well out of water.
[[all images c/o lisette price]]
It was beautiful.

No comments: