Wednesday, November 11, 2009

moving?

Yesterday the hubs and I went to view a house we're interested in renting. It's soo cute! and the backyard is huge! with a fence and stone patio. It has 3 fairly small bedrooms and 2 baths. There is one room that I can totally envision as our baby room. It has an adorable built in wardrobe. I can imagine all the cute little baby cloths hanging inside. I've been a good little girl and haven't bought anything baby yet, but this new house has me itching to buy things. I'm trying to hold out until we find out the sex of our baby. Not because we want gender specific items, but because I feel like it will be more of a personal purchase once I know the sex of our wee one (maybe I'm just crazy).

The kitchen still doesn't have as much cabinet space as I'd like, so we need to come up with something creative. T has been browsing the ikea hack website, so hopefully we can build something that will provide extra cabinet space and counter space.

We'll be deciding in the next week, so send us good vibes!

1 comment:

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

thats so exciting! a wedding, a baby and a new house!