Friday, December 11, 2009

happy weekend!!!

[[via land-rich]]
I can't believe Christmas is two weeks from today! Where did the time go? I still have some Christmas shopping to do...I've never been a timely shopper. I still haven't gotten my Christmas cards out yet! The past two years, I've always done "second Christmas" with T's family (usually sometime in January or February), which buys me a couple more weeks after Christmas to finish my shopping. But this year, we're leaving on the 23rd to go the NC and all our shopping must be done by then. So we're getting to chrunch time! Luckily I don't have too much more to do - T's parents, Grannies, and a friend or two.

So this weekend:
-unpack kitchen
-make Christmas cards
-go to Bed Bath & Beyond and Barnes & Noble
-go to Paper-Source
-make a Chocolate Eclair Cake
-Christmas Party
-Thanksgiving/Christmas gathering with Dad and Jane on Sunday
-hopefully sneaking in an IKEA visit
-decorate Christmas tree

I hope all of you have a fun-filled productive weekend!!
Happy Friday!!

No comments: