The hubs and I usually don't go crazy on valentine's day. So this year I made him a simple coupon book, which included a little gift - the new Radiohead album that is due to be released Feb. 19th. He also got some homemade peanut butter cups!
This is a simple project, good for any occasion.
1. Design coupons and print on cardstock.
2. Cut out and punch small holes for binding.
3. Run through sewing machine without thread (creates that easy tear that you love).
4. Use embroidery thread to bind the book.
5. Present to that special person.
Easy as 1, 2, 3.
Hope you all had a wonderful V-day!