Thursday, August 4, 2011

circles


Lots and lots of circles.

Monday I started a new project that I spotted on pinterest, and I hope to get it finished this weekend! and if all goes well, then I plan on making another!

I'm a pinterest addict, but I find myself pinning tons of things and never accomplishing any of them (at least on the craft side). I've done my fair share of using recipes I've pinned. So my new goal is to make some of the crafty things I pin a reality.

Here's my current list of things I want to make:
crocheting hats
abacus
clock
paint chip artwork
yard jenga
DIY canvas prints

Do you have any projects you're working on? or a running list of projects to accomplish? Mine seems to always be growing at a much faster rate than I can cross them off.

Happy pinning and crafting!
xo,
logan

No comments: