Thursday, September 25, 2008

meet logan and tim

I guess it's about time I share a little information about Tim, my fiance, and I. Tim is originally from the lovely town of Lenoir, NC. I, on the other hand, am a home grown Georgia Peach. Both of us attended Appalachian State University in the lovely town of Boone, NC. He graduated in 2001 with a degree in industrial drafting and design, while I graduated in 2006 with a degree in mathematics. We met the night before my graduation through a mutual friend and have been inseparable since, except for the fact that he lived in Savannah for the first six months of our relationship. At the time, he was attending SCAD, working on his Masters of Architecture.

Now Tim works for an architect in Buckhead and I work at the CDC in the Strep Lab.

We both enjoy watching the Braves (especially when they're winning), cooking, DIY projects, and spoiling our puppy Charlie.

No comments: