Monday, December 22, 2008

a crafting weekend

This past weekend I had some quality time with my m.o.h. in Athens. I showed her how to make pom poms and she became a pom pom machine! We're hoping to make enough for guests to toss at T and I as we're leaving the reception. Since I'm a knitter/crocheter, we totally dig the idea. What are you having guests toss at your departure??
.........................................................................................

In addition to pom poms, magnets are my new thing. They're an easy project with wonderful results. The Obama magnets are for my dad as a christmas gift. The adorably cute animal magnets will adorn our refrigerator. I have loads of other magnets that I'll be packaging as gifts this christmas...they're my something handmade. Everyone loves magnets! (or at least I do!)

1 comment:

emily said...

logan, the poms poms look amazing!