Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the first dance

With a little over three months to go, things are about to get wild. T and I have been thinking a lot about the ever-highlighted-first-dance-as-husband-and-wife-where-everyone-will-be-starring-watching-us-try-to-pretend-we-know-how-to-dance. We've been trying to figure out what song we would dance to since T and I don't really have a song. A lot of our music choices wouldn't suffice for this monumental first act as a married couple, but I think I've narrowed it down to two songs - Ray LaMontagne and Eva Cassidy, two of my favorite artists.

[Please Note: These are youtube videos because it was the only way I could figure out how to upload songs for you to listen to. If anyone knows of another way, I'd love for you to share].




Which song would you choose??

1 comment:

Celes said...

I've never heard either of these songs before and listening to them didn't help me figure out which I liked better until I looked at lyrics while I listened. I think you should go with Songbird. I think the meaning of the song is better.

Either way, you should go with whichever you want since you actually know these songs :).


PS I'm so excited for you! Yay for wedding dancing! Don't worry though. Even if you two can't dance, I'll pretend like you can and start cheering when you're done :-p