Thursday, June 30, 2011

ah, another watch


I'm really loving this new j.crew watch. It's very similar to the watch (which I never bought) that I mentioned a while back, except that it's a little more feminine. I love the thinner band and the silver face. Plus you can interchange the bands with all kinds of color. I'm definitely digging the seashore green. Now the only thing that I don't like is it's price tag of $98 dollars. Seriously? If anyone wants to buy me something fancy, feel free, but I can't bring myself to drop that kind of money for a watch. Because then I'll want to spend another $12 dollars for my color of choice.

I'll just wish and hope that it goes on sale. and if it does, then I'll be wishing and hoping that I get my hands on one.

xo,
logan

[[photo via j.crew]]

No comments: