Friday, June 17, 2011

happy father's day weekend!


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Any exciting plans?

I'll be earning some extra $$ tutoring, and then we'll be attending our neighborhood block party. Sunday we don't have any real plans, except maybe some father's day pancakes.

Wishing you all well and enjoy this weekend with your family.

xo,
L

[[photo via weheartit]]

P.S. Do you find it more satisfying to save money to purchase 1 big ticket item? or purchase many smaller ticket items? I can't decide what I want to do with this extra $$ from tutoring. Save to purchase this lens that I want? or purchase many smaller things that I want - like this, this, and this. or maybe this new sewing machine? or do the smart thing, and pay off more debt? But what's the fun in that!

No comments: