Friday, July 1, 2011

happy 4th of july weekend!


Wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!

It's been a long week, so I'm definitely looking forward to the long weekend.

Summer = fruit in my mind. So here's a quick list of recipes I've pinned that scream summer to me, and might make good 4th of July treats.

++ this strawberry cream cake looks divine (pictured above)

++ you could make these citrus cookies to go along with the coasters I posted earlier today

++ pink lemonade cupcakes

++ these adorably cute watermelon shaped cookies

++ apple pie is always a winner, so what about apple pie ice cream. two good things must equal awesome.

++ the kids will love these strawberry milk whoopie pies (as will the adults I'm sure)

++ and for the adult cocktail hour, try these strawberry & peach vodka collins popsicles or these watermelon mojito popsicles

Happy weekend!!

xo,
logan

[[photo by Jenny of Everyday Occasions]]

No comments: