Wednesday, February 4, 2009

the two month mark

IN exactly 2 months, I'll be walking down the aisle. Crazy, I know! I can't believe the time has passed so quickly!


To celebrate this special day, I'll share a little about our proposal...


This is where my life changed forever.

T planned a day trip to Amicalola Falls in North Georgia for the weekend following our two year anniversary. We hiked all the way to the top of the falls, which happens to be the tallest falls east of the Mississippi, only to be slightly disappointed by the view (just looking at the top of the falls isn't that great). So then we started the 425 step adventure down the stairs to look at the falls. It was beautiful!! There were several people around, so Tim took me down to a little overlook to continue looking at the falls. Here he began to tell me how much I meant to him and how special the past two years have been. He got interrupted by some people passing by, but then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. It will always be a day to remember.

1 comment:

ucmama said...

That is so sweet. I'm so excited for you! Marriage is hard work but it IS worth it.